Tutorialstutor User Privacy Statement
(Policy applicable to whole Website.)
Information we collect
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: The visitors are free to navigate through our website without providing any personally identifiable information if they do not want to register with us.
To gain access to some of our products and services, you need to register with us and obtain an account, user name, and password. During registration process, we collect information as follows:
- Information you provide us directly: We may ask certain information such as your username, real name, DOB, address, phone number and e-mail address etc when you register for a tutorialstutor account, or if you correspond with us.
- Information we may receive from third parties: If you register with us through a third-party connection or log-in, we may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook, twitter, google+ etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to tutorialstutor.
This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service.
If you allow us access to your friends list, your friends’ user IDs, and your connection to those friends, may be used and stored to make your experience more social, and to allow you to invite your friends to use our Service as well as provide you with updates if and when your friends join tutorialstutor.
You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the tutorialstutor Service. You may also unlink your third party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service.
Information about you, your friends list, contact list, email ids, profile image and whatever provided by third parties or social media sites is governed by your permission to those parties and their privacy policies and your account settings on those sites.
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Non-Personal Information We Collect: Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
- How We Use and Disclose Non-Personal Information: Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
- IP ADDRESSES: Your "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- How We Log IP Addresses: An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
- How We Use and Disclose IP Addresses: We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, geographic mapping and administering the Site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- ANALYTICS INFORMATION: We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
- USE OF LOCAL STORAGE: We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data caches.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
- LOG FILE INFORMATION: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION? We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. We use this personally identifiable information to register you to access our services and verify your authority to access the courses and services. We use this information to operate, maintain, help you with your experience, troubleshoot problems if any while visiting our website, improve our website and to send you relevant information about our products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
We use analytics information to know how you access and use our products and services and take necessary measures to improve our offerings and website better.
We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you Service-related emails (e.g. account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Service-related emails.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION: We will not rent or sell your information into third parties outside tutorialstutor without your consent, except as noted below:
Any User Content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service becomes available to the public and cannot be removed, except by tutorialstutor in its sole discretion. Once posted on tutorialstutor, User Content may not be removable from public view, as copies may remain view-able in cached and archived pages of the Service, on other sites that have republished us, or if other Users have copied or saved that information. If you do not wish your User Content to be available to the public, please don’t post it on tutorialstutor. Your username and if you choose to disclose it, your real name, will be published publicly. Once published your username and / or real name may not be able to be removed.
- HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? We are committed to protecting your personal information once we have it. We implement physical, business and technical security measures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data repository can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we endeavor to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information and you transmit such information to us at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission we endeavor to ensure the security of your personal information on our systems. Despite our efforts, if we learn of a security breach, we'll notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
We also don't want your personal information for any longer than we need it, so we only keep it long enough to do what we collected it for. Once we don't need it, we take steps to destroy it unless we are required by law to keep it longer.
Following termination of your User account, tutorialstutor may retain your private profile information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, any information that you choose to make public on the service may not be removable.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY: We are committed to protecting children's privacy online. This website is intended for users above the age of 13.We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- ADVERTISING CHOICES: We use third-party companies to serve ads and collect non-personally identifiable information (e.g. the pages you visit, and which links you click, which ads you see and click on, and the categories of search terms you enter) when you visit our web site. These companies may use the information outlined above (which does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- DISCLAIMER: The articles written in this blog reflects the views and opinions of the authors on an individual ground.
All the information contained in this blog (including links, photos, videos, services) is provided on a self declared basis and does not guarantee any liability whatsoever. It is not guaranteed that the information contained in this blog is 100% true. However, we make every effort so that the information is as accurate as possible.
Many of our articles require making changes to your system. While we fully test and stand by our advice, there is still the potential for problems when making any configuration changes. Please be careful.
NOTE: This Policy is subject to change anytime at our sole discretion and any changes made will be effective immediately.