1. Who built Bhuvneshwari temple on the bank of the Gomati river?
Answer:- Maharaja Govinda Manikya during 1660-75
2. Which image made of sand stone is worshipped in the temple of Kasba as Kali?
3. Who built the Laxminarayan Temple, Durga bari and Lal Mahal?
Answer:- Birendra Kishore Manikya
4. Who had built the Benuban Vihar Buddhist temple in Agartala?
Answer:- Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya
5. Which temple of Tripura was mentioned by Rabindranath in his novel ‘Rajarsee’ and drama ‘Bisharjan’?
Answer:- Bhuvaneswari Temple
6. Which deity is worshipped in the old Brahmahunda temple of Tripura?
Answer:- Lord Shiva
7. Who built Chaturdash Goddess Temple at Old Agartala?
Answer:- Maharaja Krishna Manikya (1761)
8. Which king built Tripureswari Temple?
Answer:- Maharaja Dhanya Manikya
9. When was Tripureswari Temple built?
10. Which king built the Kamalasagar Temple?
Answer:- Maharaja Dhanya Manikya in the late 15th century
11. Which place of Tripura is known as the city of temple and lakes?