1. Who was conferred the title ‘Rajarshi’ by Rabindranath Tagore?
Answer:- Maharaja Gobinda Manikya
2. What is the name of the drama written by Rabindranath Tagore on the event of the reign of Amar Manikya?
3. How many times did Tagore visit Tripura?
Answer:- Seven Times
4. In which period Rabindranath Tagore came in Tripura?
Answer:- 1900 to 1926
5. Which musician earned the prestigious title ‘Tan Raj’ conferred by Maharaja Bir Chandra?
Answer:- Jadu Bhatta
6. What is the original name of the king Chhatra Manikya?
Answer:- Nakshatra Roy
7. Who has banded the slavery system in Tripura?
Answer:- Bir Chandra Manikya
8. Name the place of Tripura where Ashok Ashtama Fair is held every year in the month of April?
Answer:- Unakoti Tirtha
9. What was the previous name of Town Hall?
Answer:- Lal Mahal
10. What was the actual name of present day Governor House?
Answer:- Vaijayanta Palace (Pushpabanta Palace)
11. Prasent day Governor House was built with the architectural style of which monument of India?
Answer:- Fatepur Sikri in Agra
12. The deity called Garia bears resemblance to which traditional Hindu God-heads?
Answer:- Ganesh and Mahadeva
13. What is the new name of Agartala state Museum?
Answer:- Tripura state Museum, Ujjayanta Palace
14. Who was known as ‘Lalukarta in Tripura’?
Answer:- Sachin Debbarman
15. Who was the father of Sachin Deb Barman?
Answer:- Nawadwip Chandra Deb Barman
16. Which Tripura king committed suicide by taking poison being anguished at the conduct of his son?
Answer:- Amar Manikya
17. Which Tripura king attacked Manipur?
Answer:- Dharma Manikya-II
18. What is the total number of kings mentioned in Rajmala?
19. Who among the Manikya rulers prohibited the practice of sacrificing innocent boys in the temple?
Answer:- Gobinda Manikya
20. In which year Samser Gazi had captured Udaipur of Tripura?