1. When Election Commission was established on?
Answer:- 25th January 1950
2. When Election Commission became a 3 member body?
Answer:- October 1, 1993
3. Who was the first Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Answer:- Sukumar Sen (1950-58)
4. Where is the Head quarter of Election Commission located?
Answer:- Nirvajan Sadan, New Delhi
5. Chief Election Commissioner is appointed for a term of
Answer:- 6 years
6. Who are the present Election Commissioners of India
Answer:- Hari shankar Brahma and Dr. Nasim Zaidi
7. The Chief Election Commissioner of India can be removed from his office during his tenure by
Answer:- The President on the basis of resolution passed by Parliament by special majority
8. How many times the President of India can seek re-election to his post?
Answer:- Any number of times
9. As per the procedure, the election of Vice President is conducted at first at
Answer:- Rajya Sabha
10. No person shall be eligible for election as Vice-President unless he
Answer:- All the above
11. Which one of the following statement is true about election of Vice President
Answer:- Both elected and nominated members of the both Houses of Parliament can vote
12. In the election of Vice-President _____ type of ballots are used
Answer:- Secret Ballot
13. In the election of Vice-President _____ method of voting system is used
Answer:- Proportional representation method