1. What are human rights?
Answer: Human rights are legally guaranteed by human rights law, protecting individuals and groups against actions that interfere with fundamental freedoms and human dignity.
2. When did Protection of Human Rights Act come into force?
Answer: 28th September 1993
3. Who appoints Chairperson and members of Human Rights?
Answer: President of India
4. National Human Rights Commission was established on
Answer: October 12th 1993
5. Term of office of members of Human Rights Commission
Answer: 5 Years
6. Kerala State Human Rights Commission was constituted on
Answer: 11th December 1998
7. Chairperson of the Kerala State Human Rights Commission
Answer: J.B. Koshy