1. What does the Right to Education Act guarantee?
Answer: Free and Compulsory Education to all children between the age of 6-14 years covering the elementary cycle of education in a neighbourhood school.
2. What is meant by “free” education in the Act?
Answer: According to the Act (section 3.2) free refers to any fees or charges that may prevent a child from pursuing and completing the elementary cycle of education.
3. When did the Right to Education Act come into force
Answer: 1st April 2010
4. Which Article provides Right to Education Act
Answer: Article 21 A
5. Right to Education to all children between the age of 6 to 14 years is:
Answer: A Fundamental Right