1. The Subject of defence is contained in the.
Answer - Union List
2. The Subject of public order and police is contained in the.
Answer - State List
3. The subject of criminal law and procedure is contained in the.
Answer - Concurrent list
4. What is the maximum period during which the parliament may not meet?
Answer - Not more than six months
5. For the protection of minorities, the Minorities Commission was set up in.
Answer - January 1979
6. The Statutory Status was given to the Minorities Commission in.
Answer - 1992
7. The Consolidated Fund of India is a fund in which.
Answer - All the money received by or on behalf of the Government of India is deposited
8. Who can approve the withdrawal of money from the Consolidated Fund of India?
Answer - The Parliament
9. The powers of central government are enumerated in the.
Answer - Union List
10. The life of Estimates Committee of the Lok Sabha is.
Answer - One year
11. Which Lok Sabha enjoyed a term of more than five years?
Answer - Fifth Lok Sabha
12. A motion for no-confidence can be moved in Lok Sabha if it is supported by atleast:
Answer - 50 members
13. Who presides over the Lok Sabha if neither the speaker nor the Deputy Speaker is available?
Answer - A member of the Panel of Chairman announced by the Speaker
14. The Parliamentary Committee concerned with the regularity and economy of expenditure of government is.
Answer - The Public Accounts Committee
15. A Select or joint Committee can be appointed by.
Answer - The Speaker, Lok Sabha
16. When a non-member of Parliament is inducted into the Council of Ministers, he must become a member of Parliament with in:
Answer - Six months
17. Every decision of the Cabinet is made in the name of.
Answer - The President
18. The minimum age to get elected as a member of the Rajya Sabha is.
Answer - 30 years
19. What is the maximum strength of Lok Sabha?
Answer - 550
20. What is the maximum strength of Rajya Sabha
Answer - 250