1. Decision on questions as to disqualifications of membership of either House of Parliament rests with the.
Answer - President after consultation with the Election Commission
2. The Rajya Sabha has exclusive jurisdiction in.
Answer - Authorising Parliament to legislate on a subject in the State List
3. The quorum to hold a meeting of the House of State Legislature shall be.
Answer - Ten members or one-tenth of total membership of the House, whichever is more.
4. Under the provisions of the Indian Constitution a community can be declared a minority community on the basis of.
Answer - Either Language or Caste
5. What type of voting is held in the Vidhan Sabha to elect members of the Rajya Sabha?
Answer - Open Voting
6. The Impeachment of the President of India can be initiated in
Answer - Either House of Parliament
7. The Rajya Sabha has equal powers with the Lok Sabha
Answer - In amending the constitution
8. The Rajya Sabha can take initiative in.
Answer - Creating a New All India Service
9. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha has to address his letter of resignation to.
Answer - Dy. Speaker of the Lok Sabha
10. Who nominates the Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee of Indian Parliament?
Answer - The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
11. The normal term of the Lok Sabha may be extended by.
Answer - An Order of the President of India
12. The authority to alter the boundaries of States in India rests with.
Answer - Parliament
13. Sarkaria Commission was concerned with.
Answer - Centre-State relations
14. The authority empowered to make laws in respect to the matters not included in any of the three lists is.
Answer - Parliament
15. Lame-duck session of Parliament means.
Answer - The last session of Parliament before the dissolution of the Lok Sabha
16. If a no-confidence motion is passed against a Minister
Answer - The whole Council of Ministers has to resign
17. oth the Parliament and the Legislature of any State have the power to make laws with respect to any of the matters enumerated in the:
Answer - Concurrent List
18. The Union list contains.
Answer - 97 subjects
19. The State list contains.
Answer - 66 subjects
20. The Concurrent list contains
Answer - 47 subjects