1. The government had appointed the first commission in 1948 to examine the case for the reorganisation of states on a linguistic basis under the Chairmanship of.
Answer:- Justice S.K.Dhar
2. Which of the following Union Territories attained statehood in February, 1987?
Answer:- Arunachal Pradesh
3. The 25th Indian state to achieve statehood is
4. When was the Madras state renamed Tamil Nadu?
5. Chhattisgarh came into existence on?
Answer:- 1st November, 2000
6. Uttarakhand came into existence on?
d. 9th November, 2000
7. State of Jharkhand was established on?
Answer:- 15th November, 2000
8. Inter state council was constituted in?
9. Nagaland was created as a separate state in the year?
10. Punjab was divided into Punjab and Haryana in the year?