1. How many schedules are now in the Indian Constitution?
2. Where the details of territories of the States and Union Territories are given in?
Answer: Schedule I
3. Which Schedule details the salaries and allowances of the President, Vice-President, Speaker of Lok Sabha, Judges of the Supreme Court?
4. Where does the Emoluments of the Judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts are given?
Answer: In Part D of Schedule II
5. How many subjects have been included in the 12th schedule of Constitution, under the jurisdiction of Municipalities?
Answer: 18 subjects
6. Which schedule details the distribution of powers between the Union and State governments?
Answer: VII schedule
7. In which schedule the Provision of administration and control of scheduled areas are given?
Answer: Schedule V
8. Which languages have been added to the 8th Schedule of the Constitution by 92nd Constitution (Amendment) Act, 2003?
Answer: Bodo, Santhali, Maithili, Dogri
9. How many subjects have been included in the 11th Schedule of Constitution, under the jurisdiction of Panchayati Raj institution?