1. In which part of the Constitution, the Directive Principles are enshrined?
Answer: Part II
2. On what the enforcement of Directive Principles depends mostly?
Answer: Resources available to the Government
3. For what a uniform civil code has been recommended in the Directive principles?
Answer: To ensure National integration
4. The Directive principles are in the nature of.
Answer: Instructions to the Government to do certain things
5. What is the basic difference between the Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles?
Answer: Fundamental Rights are justiciable while Directive Principles are not
6. The Directive Principles of State Policy underline the Philosophy of.
7. Which part of the Constitution of India refers to the responsibility of the State towards international peace and security?
Answer: Directive Principles of State Policy
8. Which Directive principles of State Policy can be described ‘Gandhian’ in spirit?
Answer: Organisation of Village Panchayats
9. Directive Principles of State Policy are.
10. In which amendment the Directive Principles of State Policy are accorded precedence over the Fundamental Rights?.
Answer: 42nd Amendment
11. What enjoined the separation of the Judiciary from the Executive?
Answer: Directive Principles