1. Membership in the block panchayat is mostly
2. The panchayat Samiti is elected for a term of
Answer: five years and is headed by a chairman and a deputy chairman.
3. Block Development Officer (BDO) is the executive officer
Answer: To the Panchayat Samiti and the chief of its administration
4. The governing of the advance system at the district level in Panchayat Raj is also popularly known as
Answer: "Zila Parishad"
5. Chief of administration at District Level Panchayat is
Answer: An officer of the IAS cadre.
6. PRIs stands for
Answer: Panchayati Raj Institutions
7. Reservation for women in PRIs (Panchayati Raj Institutions) in India
Answer: The Union Cabinet of the Government of India approved 50% reservation for women in PRIs
8. What % of reservation in PRI is implemented for women in Tripura?
Answer: 50% reservation for women in PRIs
9. Currently, in which Indian state 100% of elected members in a Panchayat are women?
Answer: Kerala, in Kodassery Panchayat
10. When National Panchayati Raj Day is celebrated by Ministry of Panchayati Raj?
Answer: On 24 April annually
11. First National Panchayati Raj Day in 2010 is inaugurated by
Answer: Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh
12. Who called for an end to the practice of “husbands of women sarpanches” or “sarpanch pati” exercising undue influence on the work of their wives elected to power.
Answer: Prime Minister Narendra Modi (on 24 April 2015)