1. In which amendment Sikkim was made the 22nd State of the Indian Union?
Answer: Under 36 Amendment of the Constitution
2. What is the name of the Bill passed by the Lok Sabha on August 10 regarding taxes?
Answer: Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2016
3. By which amendment Mizoram was conferred as the States of India?
Answer: Fifty-third Amendment
4. What is the Name of the Bill passed by the Rajya Sabha on August 9 regarding loan recovery?
Answer: Enforcement of Security Interest and Recovery of Debts Laws and Miscellaneous Provisions (Amendment) Bill,2016
5. In which Amendment act Sindhi language was included as 15th regional language in the Eight Schedule?
Answer: 21st Constitutional Amendment Act, 1967
6. Lok Sabha on August 9 unanimously passed which bill regarding business and economy?
Answer: Goods and Services Tax Bill
7. In which Constitutional Amendment Act seats of Lok Sabha were increased from 525 to 545?
Answer: 31st Constitutional Amendment Act, 1973
8. What is the name of the Bill introduced by the government on August 5 regarding compensation to employees?
Answer: Employees' Compensation (Amendment) Bill 2016
9. In which Constitutional Amendment Act Sikkim was made full fledged State of the Union of India?
Answer: 36th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1975
10. The government has aimed to roll out Goods and Services Tax(GST) from which year?
11. In which Constitutional Amendment Act Goa was made a full fledged State with a State assembly?
Answer: 56th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1987
12. What is the name of the Bill which has been passed by the Rajya Sabha on August 3?
Answer: Goods and Services Tax (GST) Constitutional Amendment Bill
13. In which Constitutional Amendment Act An authoritative text of the Constitution in Hindi was provided to the people of India by the President?
Answer: 58th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1987
14. What is the name of the bill regarding Recovery which has been passed by the Lok Sabha?
Answer: The Enforcement of Security Interest and Recovery of Debts Laws and Miscellaneous Provisions (Amendment) Bill, 2016
15. Which Constitutional Amendment Act, provided reservation in admissions in private unaided educational institutions for students belonging to scheduled castes/tribes and other backward classes?
Answer: 93rd Constitutional Amendment Act, 2005
16. What is the name of the Bill which has been passed by the Rajya Sabha on August 3 regarding illegal transactions?
Answer: Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Bill, 2015
17. In which amendment the power of Judicial review of the Supreme Court and the High Court curtailed?
Answer: 42nd amendment
18. Which Amendment Act conferred on the Supreme Court the jurisdiction to transfer cases from one High Court to another?
Answer: 42nd amendment
19. Which of the statements in context of Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill, 2016 is false that was approved by the Union Cabinet recently?
Answer: It increases compensation for Hit & Run cases to 5 lakh rupees from 50000 rupees.