1. When was the First Amendment in the Constitution made?
2. Full statehood was conferred to Arunachal Pradesh by the ____ amendment of the constitution
3. Which is the lengthiest amendment to the Constitution of India?
Answer: 42nd amendment
4. Rajya Sabha on 3 August 2016 passed The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014. The Bill exempts which of the following Goods and Services from its purview?
5. In which amendment Nagaland was created as a state of India?
Answer: The thirteenth Amendment (1962)
6. The Lok Sabha in August 2016 passed which Bill to reduce litigation in cases of disputes arising over compensation to workers?
Answer: The Employee’s Compensation (Amendment) Bill, 2016
7. Under which amendment was Sindhi included as the Fifteenth Regional language
Answer: 21st Amendment
8. The Taxation Laws Bill, 2016 passed in Lok Sabha seeks to amend the Customs Tariff Act of the year?
9. Which amendment conferred statehood to Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: 55th Amendment
10. The Taxation Laws Bill, 2016 passed in Lok Sabha seeks to amend the Income Tax Act of the year?
11. Union Cabinet approved the amendments made to the Maternity Benefits Act that aims to raise maternity leave for women from 12 weeks to
Answer: 26 weeks
12. Which Constitutional Amendment reduced the voting age from 21 to 18 years?
Answer: 61st Amendment
13. Which state became the first to ratify The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014?
14. Which Constitutional Amendment reinstalled the provision of reservation of SC and ST in matters related to promotion?
Answer: 82nd Amendment
15. Which Constitutional Amendment abolished the titles and special privileges of former rulers of princely states?
Answer: 26th Amendment
16. The Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 that was passed by Rajya Sabha increases the availability of the maternity benefit by how many weeks from the date of expected delivery?
Answer: Eight weeks
17. Which Constitutional Amendment made changes in the Preamble to the Indian Constitution?
Answer: 42nd Amendment
18. The Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 that was passed by Rajya Sabha seeks to amend the Maternity Benefit Act of the year?
19. Which Constitutional Amendment introduced the anti-defection provisions in the Constitution for the first time?
Answer: 52nd Amendment
20. Which state on August 12 became the first state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax (GST) bill?