1. Which Article is described as the "Heart and Soul of the Constitution"?
Answer: Article 32
2. As mandated by the _____ of the constitution, the government has constituted the 14th Finance commission.
Answer: Article 280
3. Article 19 provides six freedoms, which is not among them?
Answer: Reside and settle in any part of your state only.
4. Which Article explain the appointment of Ad Hoc judge?
Answer: Article 127
5. Which Article of the Constitution empowers the President to appoint a Commission to investigate the condition of backward classes in general and suggest ameliorative measures?
Answer: Article 340
6. Which article says that 'there shall be a Vice-President of India'?
Answer: Article 63
7. Which article says that 'the Vice President to be ex-officio Chairman of the Council of States'?
Answer: Article 64
8. Which article says about election of Vice-President?
Answer: Article 66
9. Which article of Indian Constitution provides the Oath of Affirmation for the Office of Vice President?
Answer: Article 69
10. Which article says about term of office of Vice President?
Answer: Article 67
11. The President of India referred the Ayodhya issue to the Supreme Court of India under which Article?
Answer: Article 143
12. The power of the Supreme Court to review any judgement pronounced or order made by it previously is provided in Article?
Answer: Article 137
13. The Constitution gives the powers of superintendence over all sub-ordinate courts to the High Courts under Article
Answer: Article 227
14. Article 44 is related to?
Answer: Uniform civil code for citizens.