1. Which Article of the constitution defines the power of President to promulgate ordinances during recess of parliament?
Answer: Article 123
2. Which Article of the Constitution prohibits the employment of children below 14 years of age?
Answer: Article 24
3. Which article provides protection to life and liberty to all persons.
Answer: Article 21
4. Which article prohibits the state from conferring any title
Answer: Article 18
5. Which article affords protection against arbitrary arrest and detention?
Answer: Article 22
6. Which article is related to Assent to Bills?
Answer: Article 111
7. Which Article of the constitution empowers the Parliament to form a new state by altering the boundaries of existing states?
Answer: Article 3
8. Which article ensures Abolition of Titles?
Answer: Article 18
9. Under which Article of the Constitution of India can the President of India be impeached?
Answer: Article 61
10. Which Article of the Constitution is related with “Abolition of Untouchability”?
Answer: Article 17
11. Which article of the Constitution defines the duties of the Chief Minister?
Answer: Article 167
12. The President can promulgate Presidential Rule in a State under
Answer: Article 356
13. The Council of Ministers is collectively responsible to the Lok Sabha as per the
Answer: Article 75 of the Constitution
14. Which Article is related to Equality before law?
Answer: Article 14
15. Which Article is for "Protection of interests of Minorities"?
Answer: Article 29
16. Which article is related to "Equal Justice and free legal aid"?
Answer: Article 39 A
17. Which article is related to Special Address by the president?
Answer: Article 87
18. Which article gives provision regarding emergencies?
Answer: Article 352
19. What is the maximum limit of time to which the National Emergency is extended under Article 356?
Answer: No time limit has been fixed
20. Money Bill has been defined in the Constitution under Article
Answer: Article 110