1. The Indian Citizenship Act of
2. The Indian Citizenship Act is also known as
Answer: Snyder Act
3. The Indian Citizenship Act was proposed by
Answer: Homer P. Snyder
4. The period of acquisition of citizenship through registration has been increased from
Answer: 6 months to 5 years
5. Citizenship can be acquired by
Answer: Birth, Descent, Registration, Naturalisation and Incorporation of territories.
6. Citizenship can be lost by
Answer: Renunciation, Termination and Deprivation.
7. Who has the power to regulate the right of citizenship of the Indian people?
8. A person can apply for the citizenship of India after staying for a minimum duration of.
Answer: Five years
9. Which type of citizenship is provided by the Constitution of India?
Answer: Single citizenship
10. The citizenship of India cannot be terminated when.
Answer: There is war