1. The idea of Amendment Procedure in the Constitution of India has been borrowed from
Answer: South Africa
2. The idea of concurrent list was borrowed from
3. From the constitution of Russia we have borrowed the concept of
Answer: Fundamental duties and preamble
4. The framers of the Constitution borrowed the idea of judicial review from
Answer: The Constitution of United States of America
5. The framers of the Constitution borrowed the form of government from:
6. From the Constitution of Canada we have borrowed the scheme of our.
7. From the Constitution of Ireland we have borrowed the concept of.
Answer: Directive Principles of State Policy
8. The parliamentary system of government in India is based on the pattern of parliamentary government in.
9. The idea of incorporation of Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India has been borrowed from.
Answer: The Constitution of USA
10. The provisions of the constitution regarding fundamental rights, Judicial Review, President as the Executive head and supreme commander of the Army, preamble, independence of judiciary are adopted from
Answer: U.S.A. constitution.
11. The provisions regarding emergency are adopted from
12. The provisions regarding rule of law, law making procedure, single citizenship and Parliamentary are adopted from
Answer: U.K. constitution
13. Fundamental duties are adopted from
Answer: U.S.S.R. constitution
14. Directive principles, method of election of president, nomination of members to Rajya Sabha by the president are adopted from
Answer: Irish constitution
15. India has adopted Directive Principles Of State Policy from
Answer: British constitution
16. India has adopted its Parliament system of government from
Answer: The UK
17. The Concept of written constitution, first born was
18. The office of Vice President was adopted from the constitution of which country
Answer: United States
19. Bi-cameralism in Indian constitution was taken from the constitution of which country.
20. Joint sitting of the two Houses of Parliament was taken from the constitution of which country