1. Preamble has been amended by which amendment act?
Answer: 42nd amendment
2. 42nd amendment of Indian Constitution (1976) added which of the terms to Preamble
Answer: Socialist & Secular
3. Which is not a part of the Preamble to Indian Constitution?
4. What is described as the ‘Soul of the Constitution’?
5. At which case, the Supreme Court rejected the earlier opinion and held that Preamble is an integral
Answer: Kesavananda Bharati case (1973)
6. The Preamble states that the Constitution derives its authority from
Answer: The People of India
7. At which part of constitution declared that India is a sovereign socialist secular democratic republic
8. The preamble of our constitution reads that India is a
Answer: Sovereign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic, Republic
9. Inclusion of the word Fraternity is proposed by
Answer: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
10. The Preamble of the Constitution is amended in
11. Who considered the Preamble as "Soul of the Constitution"?
12. The ideals and objectives outlined in the Preamble of the Indian Constitution have been further elaborated in ___
Answer: the chapter on Directive Principles of State Policy, Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties
13. Which is the correct expression of the term ‘Secular’ in India?
Answer: There is no religion of the State in India
14. What describes India a Secular State?
Answer: Preamble to the Constitution
15. Which liberty is not embodied in the Preamble to the Constitution of India?
Answer: Economic Liberty
16. ____ is guaranteed in our Constitution?
Answer: Social equality is guaranteed in our Constitution
17. Which words was not included in the Preamble of the Indian Constitution in 1975?
18. There is popular sovereignty in India because the Preamble to the Indian Constitution begins with the words
Answer: We the people of India
19. The preamble to Indian Constitution does not include
Answer: Adult franchise