1. The key to open the edifice of the Constitution
Answer: The preamble
2. Who proposed the Preamble before the Drafting Committee of the Constitution?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
3. The preamble can be amended under article
4. The two words, added in the Preamble of the Constitution through the 42nd amendment are:
Answer: Socialist and Secular
5. The basic aims and objectives of the Indian Constitution have been discussed in the
6. Which part of the Constitution proclaims India as a secular nation?
Answer: The Preamble
7. The soul of the Constitution is.
8. How many times, the Preamble has been amended so far.
9. The Preamble of the Constitution of India was amended by.
Answer: 42nd amendment
10. From the Constitution of Ireland we have borrowed the concept of.
Answer: Directive Principles of State Policy
11. The parliamentary system of government in India is based on the pattern of parliamentary government in.
12. The idea of incorporation of Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India has been borrowed from.
Answer: The Constitution of USA
13. The word 'Secularism' was inserted in the Preamble of the Indian Constitution by.
Answer: 42nd Amendment
14. The Preamble of Indian Constitution is based on.
Answer: Objective Resolution
15. The first country who adopted Preamble for its written constitution.
16. The term 'We' in preamble means.
Answer: The People of India
17. At which case, the Supreme Court specifically opined that Preamble is not a part of the Constitution
Answer: Berubari Union case (1960)
18. The ideal of justice – social, economic and political- mentioned in the preamble has been taken from
Answer: Russian Revolution
19. The three words – liberty, equality and fraternity- mentioned in our Preamble have been taken from
Answer: French Revolution
20. Under the constitution of India who are the ultimate Sovereign?
Answer: Indian People