1. Who was the chairman of house committee?
Answer: B Pattabhi Sitaramayya
2. Who was the chairman of Business committee?
Answer: K. M. Munshi
3. How many members were elected through provincial legislatives assembly.
4. How many members were from princely states?
5. How many members in the constituent assembly represented the chief commissioners provinces?
6. What was the total number of members in the constituent assembly?
7. As the result of the separate assembly for Pakistan the number of members of Assembly was reduced to
8. Who was elected as vice president of the constituent assembly on 13th December 1946?
Answer: H. C. Mukarjee
9. "The Constitution should give India Domination Status", was a proposal in?
Answer: Cripps Mission
10. When did Mr. Attlee, Prime Minister of England, announce the transfer of power to the Indians?
Answer: June, 1948
11. Cripps Mission visited India in
12. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar described ____ as The Heart of Constitution.
Answer: Right to Constitutional Remedies
13. Who was the first speaker of the Lok Sabha?
14. The state of Bombay was bifurcated into Maharashtra and Gujarat on May 1, in the year
15. Which is correct regarding the Indian Constitution?
Answer: It is a mixture of several Constitutions.
16. The demand for a Constitution made by the people of India without outside interference was officially asserted by the National Congress in
17. The first state to become bifurcated after independence was
18. When the Constituent Assembly for the Dominion of India reassembled on 31st October, 1947, its reduced membership was
19. For the philosophy underlying our Constitution, the historic Objectives Resolution was moved in the Constituent Assembly on 22nd January, 1947 by
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
20. National Advisory Council is not a constitutional body?