1. When the demand for establishment of the Constituent Assembly was started?
2. The demand for establishment of the Constituent Assembly was started by
Answer: Indian National Congress
3. The demand for establishment of the Constituent Assembly was started from
4. When was The first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of India was held on.
Answer: 9 December 1946
5. Who was elected as the first temporary president of Constituent Assembly
Answer: Dr. Sachidananda Sinha
6. Who was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly?
7. Who was the chairman of the drafting committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Dr. B.R.Ambedkar
8. Who was elected as the permanent chairman of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
9. What is the number of Total sessions of the Constituent Assembly
10. A constitution is
Answer: The basic structure defining the powers of the state and the rights and duties of the citizens.
11. Who termed the Indian Constitution as ‘quasi-federal’?
Answer: K.C Wheare
12. Where does The political power in India lie in?
Answer: The Constitution
13. What was the exact Constitutional Status of the Indian Republic of Jan. 26, 1950?
Answer: A Sovereign Democratic Republic
14. Where was The National Anthem first sung in?
15. The National Anthem first sung on _____ during the Congress session.
Answer: 27 December,1911
16. The original song of National Anthem consists of
Answer: Five stanzas
17. How many languages were originally recognised by the Constitution as regional languages?
18. The National flag of India was hoisted for the first time on
Answer: 31 December, 1929
19. Who wrote Our National Anthem?
Answer: Rabindra Nath Tagore
20. Who wrote Our National Song-”Vande Mataram”.
Answer: Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay